1 months old baby

Question: Maine decide kar liya hai apne husband se alag hone ka.. apni beti ko sochkar hi liya hai desicion kyunki ab mai unka aggression galigaloch maar peet nahi seh sakti.. isse meri beti par bura asa ho raha hai.. mai job karti hn aur itna kama leti hn ki beti ko aur apna dhyaan rakh sakun.. mere bhai behan aur mere parents mere iss descision ka support kar rahe hai kyunki vo bhi mujhe dukhi nahi dekh sakte... Kya aap bata sakte hai.. kisi ko knowledge hai ki mai apne husband se kya kya demand kar sakti hn.. vo mujhse 10000 kam kamate hai

1 Answers
Answer: I really Appreciate your decision dear....aapne kaun kaya kahega ya sochega ye Sab so called society k gossips ko side rakh kar apne aur apne beti k future k bare me socha...you are just securing ur childs future Many children who are abused, or who witness abuse of a parent, grow up to become abusive themselves, or become victims in violent relationships. And the cycle continues. Fortunately, there’s something you can do about it....what ever amount which a court orders the husband to pay to the wife for her sustenance.Our soc ety consists of five major communities: Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Parsis and Jews. Each community has its own personal laws derived from religious scriptures, customs and traditions. Thus, the grounds on which a Hindu woman can seek porce and alimony may not be the same for every community.Similarly, the law on alimony and maintenance also varies from personal law to personal law. For example, under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, both the husband and wife are legally entitled to claim permanent alimony and maintenance. However, if the couple marries under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, only the wife is entitled to claim permanent alimony and maintenance.When a couple gets porced by mutual consent, the decision on whether any alimony/maintenance is to be paid by either party is a matter of agreement between them. In such cases, alimony/maintenance could be paid by either the husband to the wife or by the wife to the husband subject to the mutual understanding..Make ur evidence strong enough to child custody in ur favor..Before you move forward with divorce, the savviest attorneys would advise you to make some preparations. It might seem heartless, but if you plan to ask your spouse for a divorce, or if you think your spouse might want one from you, there are some matters you should take care of first. Attend to these issues before you or your partner decide to call it quits, and you'll be ahead of the game during legal negotiations......