Answer: Hello, this is very common in first trimester of the pregnancy. Try the following, it will help you to some extent.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hii I am 8 weeks pregnant or mujhe bhot weakness ho rhi h kuch bhi khane ka dil nahi krta and y mera 2 baby h kya kru
Answer: No doubt breastfeeding has many benefits for baby at least for six months. But in some cases you can not breast feed for long time. It take time to stop bm. You can not stop it immediately.
Some tips to control bm.
# skip one feed daily. Feed your baby solid food when he or she feel hunger.
# replace the bm with fm or cow milk ( cow milk after 1 year).
# mostly babies feed before sleep. So try to make baby sleep with walk.
# some women put cabbage leave direct over breast. You can try this.
# make the baby busy with other activities. Because when baby busy in game and activity they forget hunger.
Question: hii i m 8 weeks pragnent.. mujhe bhuk to bhot lgti hai bt khana ni khilata bilkul v mn ni krta khane ka
kya kru plz hlp me🙁
Answer: Hi, yeh common symptom hain pregnancy ka. Aap din mein chota chota meals lein, ho sake toh har 2 hrs mein thoda thoda khate rahe aur khub pani pijiye.
Jitna ho sake oily aur spicy food avoid karein.
Question: 7 week h both mtli hoti h hr chez se dil khrb hota h kuch b khane ko dil nhe krta plz kuch btao main kya kru
Answer: 3 mahine tak aisa hi rahega uske bad Thik ho jayega sare ladies ko ye problem face to karni padti hai