Planning for pregnancy

Question: Mai 35 years old hu meri do betiya hai jo csec se hui thi choti beti meri 9 years ki hai kya mai ab baby plan kar sakti hu

1 Answers
Answer: Yes mam ager apke period regular hai.. to aap conceve ker sakte hoo go for full check up and doc see bhi concern kijiye.. apki health achi haii to apko koi problem nahii ayee gii
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Meri beti 3 years ki h or operation se hui thi ab mera dobara 9 month chal rha h ...kya normal delivery k chance h
Answer: Hello ! It is impossible to predict with any certainty who will be able to have a vaginal delivery and who will end up with a repeat c-section. If you decide to try it, you'll need a caregiver who supports the idea. Your caregiver must also have admitting privileges at a hospital that allows VBACs and where appropriate coverage is available around-the-clock. Not all hospitals meet the criteria for offering a VBAC. In addition, some hospitals simply avoid the controversy – and the potential for legal issues – surrounding VBACs by not allowing them. Most often, however, it's up to individual doctors whether they're willing to provide a VBAC. VBACs are controversial, and it may be challenging to find a practitioner who's willing to do one. Give yourself plenty of time to look around. you're a good candidate for a vaginal birth after a c-section if you meet all the following criteria: Your previous cesarean incision was a low-transverse uterine incision (which is horizontal) rather than a vertical incision in your upper uterus (known as a "classical" incision) or T-shaped, which would put you at higher risk for uterine rupture. (Note that the type of scar on your belly may not match the one on your uterus.) Your pelvis seems large enough to allow your baby to pass through safely. (While there's no way to know this for sure, your practitioner can examine your pelvis and make an educated guess.) You've never had any other extensive uterine surgery, such as a myomectomy to remove fibroids. You've never had a uterine rupture. You have no medical condition or obstetric problem (such as a placenta previa or a large fibroid) that would make a vaginal delivery risky. There's a doctor on site who can monitor your labor and perform an emergency c-section if necessary. There's an anesthesiologist, other medical personnel, and equipment available around-the-clock to handle an emergency situation for you or your baby. Hope this helps you . Take care .
»Read All Answers
Question: 24 day ki meri beti h c section se hui h kya mai normal water se naha sakti hu
Answer: Ji haan aap bilkul normal water se naha sakte ho...
»Read All Answers
Question: meri beti 15 years ki ho gyi hai uski height bahut choti hai kya kroo
Answer: Hi dear, Bachcho ki height usually heredity Hoti hai.agar Aapke ya Aapke partner ke family ki ladies ki height itni hi Hari,toh aapki beti ki height approximately itni hi rahegi.usually girls ke periods aa Jane ke baad height Ruk jaati hai.unless apki beti me koi vitamin, mineral ki kami ho,height ke liye aap abhi Kuch Kar Nahi Sakti.exercises aur yoga se thoda fek zaroor pad Sakta hair,jisme bones ki length thodi improve ho Sakti hair,but koi miracle expect Nahi Kar genes me hai, height itni hi rahegi.
»Read All Answers
Question: Meri beti 4 yrs hai bahot jyada thumb sucking karti hai mai kya kar sakti hu
Answer: Dear aap femite use kar sakte ho yeh apko medical store mein mil jayega ayurvedic hai so iske side effects nahi hai yeh thumb par lagane se baby thumb ko muh mein hi nahi lega. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers