Question: Hm pizza 🍕 Kha sakte hai
Answer: Bilkul kha sakte ho dear lekin ghar par bana Kar. Khub sari sabjiya dark kar aur cheese me sath kha sakte ho. Bahar ki cheese achi nahi hoti wo nuksaan Karti h. Aur ap pregnant ho koi bimari nahi h to ap aram se jo b apka dil kare wo kha sakte ho. Bad clean and safe food, hygiene Hona chahiye.
Question: pregnecy sugar mai subha sham milk pi sakte hai mujhe 7th month hai
Answer: Nahi aap milk nahi pi sakte hai. Milk me carbohydrates hota hai jo apke sugar level ko bada sakta hai.
Here are some important points that you need to follow:
1. All carbohydrate foods turn to glucose when your body digests them. The more carbohydrate you eat at one time, the higher your blood glucose level will rise. Therefore reduce bread, cereals, biscuits, potato, corn and peas, baked beans, lentils.
2. Eating smaller meals and snacks regularly will help keep your glucose levels more stable. You should wait 2.5-3hrs after your meal before you have a snack.
3. Do not skip meals or completely stop carbohydrate foods- this will make you very hungry and you will eat more than you usual so unstable blood glucose levels.
4. Eat more vegetables. Salad and other cooked non-starchy vegetables give you lots of vitamins, minerals and fibre-but very little carbohydrate. Include them at your meals and snacks, or eat them as an extra whenever you are hungry!
5. Protein foods don’t turn into glucose and help you to feel full. You can include protein foods (meat, chicken, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, nuts + nut butters, seeds and tofu) in sensible amounts at meals and snacks or occasionally as an extra. They will not cause your glucose level to rise.
6. It is important not to gain too much weight in your pregnancy. Eating too much fat makes it easy to gain excess weight. Reduce added fats such as oil, choose low fat dairy products and avoid fried foods. Fat doesn’t directly raise your glucose levels but can make it harder for your insulin to work if you eat high fat foods.
Question: My baby is around 6& half months old toh Kya use salt or sugar de sakte hai or ek vegetarian diet plan chart Bata dijiye
Answer: Hmm aap salt aur sugar use kar sakte hai...but Suru main Kam amount m dijiye...aur aap sugar k jagah patasa bhi use kar Sakti . Ha but yaad rahe mother milk is best for baby.....aap use fruits k juice din m 1baar de .. ek Baar dal k Pani...aap use suji k ek dum liquid upma de Sakti hai...but plz dhayan rahe k sab Kam amount m ho aur liquid hi ho...