Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga
Answer: Hamesa left side turn karke uthe..achanak se na uthe isse back pe pressure padta aur pain hota..
Doctor se b ek bar puch lijiye..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera aj 33 week shuru hua h...pr mera baby itna active rhta hai itne zor se kick krta hai k uski sensation vagina tk jati hai....khans kr k lunch k baad se....aisa lgta hai k ab kuch din me delivery hone wali ho....I lost my first baby...ab bhut tnsn ho rhi aisa kyun ho RHA
Answer: Hello dear...firstly sorry for your immense loss...we all know how critical pregnancy time.is.. just be positive and dont stress much.. some babies are born active and move alot in tummy.. dont worry, as long as.you dont see anything abnormal. You can still check with your OBGYN.. for further clarification. All the best.
Question: Meri baby tree months cmplt kr chuki hai, bt bed pr nhi soti hai Sirf meri god me hi soti hai jis karan mai thk jati hu or sara kam bhi nhi kr pati hu
Answer: Hi dear ye normal.hai aap swaddle method use kare baby ko sulane ke lie. Wo best hota hai . Baby ko aisa feel hota hai ki wo womb me hai. So aap baby ko neend aane ke baad swaddle karke bed pe sulaye
Question: Hllo dr meri due date 17 September hai or mujhe 39 week start hua h kal se jb me walk kati hu ya chair pr baithti hu to mere period jesa pain hone lgata h or phir jb me let jati hu to theek ho jata h,,or kya me venjina veet se clear kr sakti hu plz tell.
Answer: Don't use chemicals, do normal shave without using any shaving cream