Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My nausea feeling is not ending.. I am Vomiting once daily.. I am unable to eat food and drink water too due to this.. If Any smell that comes.. Or even if I imagine any food then nausea gets increased.. What to do.. How to overcome??
Answer: Hello! There is nothing to worry as many women do experience it even after completion of first trimester. Please follow these for some relief.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: Hi im feeling too tired with out doing any work and feels so hungry..i dont know which food i have to eat...even the food not tasty to eat...i dont know what i have to do...help me
Answer: Dear your situation is exactly mine but it's ok. Don't think pregnancy as a disease. It's a blessing of God and chill relax its natural. Its hormonal changes and feeling weak ,sleepy all the time, if you feel continpusly better check for your hb level , bp etc. If everything is normal nothing to worry. I would say enjoy this period and yes food is tasteless I know but can't help it you have to eat healthy n don't add extra Spices it will make you more sick . So enjoy
Question: hello,i m feeling quite unusual in my lower abdominal before i used to take it as hunger pangs but from last 2 days even after eating its same plss help to know is it any kind of problem?
Answer: Muscle cramp hota hai. Plz consult Dr. If u r experiencing severe pain