Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My 11month daughter is having cold and cough plz suggest quick remedy m worried so much
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Question: please anybody give suggestions for quick recovery of cold and cough.
Answer: If you get a cold or a cough, try treating it by doing the following:
• Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting.
• Drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
• Besides that take proper rest & sleep, drink plenty of fluids & increase intake of Vitamin C as it boosts immunity
• You can also count on home remedies like – a) Kaada made of tulsi, honey, adrak, b) Take mild steam c) increase intake of garlic as it acts like a powerhouse against the cold during pregnancy!
It is best to reduce the number of over-the-counter medications you take. Many medications you normally would use to treat the symptoms of your cold are not safe to take during your pregnancy
Question: Plz give me quick home remedy for dry cough for my 8 mnths old baby
Answer: Hello! you can try these effective home remedies
Some remedies for cough. If baby does not get relief then consult with doctor for medication.
Boil little water with little ajwain seeds and make the baby have it. Also, if baby is taking outside milk ensure to put few seeds of ajwain while boiling the milk this prevent your baby from getting cough.
Boiling garlic cloves in mustard oil and applying it externally on chest of your baby also helps.
Juice of grated raw garlic can help in overnight relief from cough. It'll build strong immunity and also relief from gas.
Roast some ajwain seeds on pan and put it on clean cotton cloth, make potly. Apply it on baby's chest, underfeet, palm and back.