Answer: Hello dear
Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 38 week pregnant nd i hv cold and cough....what to do
Answer: Drink hot water in the warm u drink tea. Use vicks. Don't take any medicines without doctor prescription
Question: I m 4 months pregnant and I m suffering from cough and cold, so my question is can I have strawberry while having cough and cold
Answer: hi yes there is no problem to have fruits during cough and cold it is absolutely normal as long as the strawberry is not show in metre then you can have it also for cough and cold you can try home remedies take danger anyways one teaspoon twice a day you can also take ginger and Tulsi leaves tea which will help you will help to give you relief and cough
Question: 8 months pregnant I am suffering from cold and cough.. which syrup I prepare
Answer: Few drops of ginger juice with one spoon of honey can help you
Question: hello mommies ...m 35 weeks pregnant I hv cold n cough...Wt shud I do?
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.