Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Feeling very difficult to sleep n to wake up.. For frequent urination I need to wake up again n again during night especially.. Feel very difficult to wake up.. Is it hurt to my baby...
Answer: Hi its common in pregnancy time and in 3rd trimester. You have to manage for some days it wont hurt to baby anyways. Safest place for baby is mother's womb. Tc
Question: When i wake up early in the morning i have leg paining i cant walk easily...what is the reason??
Answer: Hello dear
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Question: Hello dr...I feel very tired as soon as I stand up from bed and I am not able to do any work or walk...whereas my Dr. has advised me to walk regularly. Why I am feeling so tired??
Answer: First your health is important than walking. So take iron rich food and recover from your weakness. After that you do your walking.
Question: When i wake up i feel pain in my thigh and lap. For a few seconds it is difficult to even walk. Why this happens
Answer: Hi dear as you how many levels are changing and your blood flow increase its may cause such pain. As your uterus is continuously expanding it creates pressure on muscles and ligaments which also be responsible for the pain. It is normal in pregnancy don't worry.