Answer: Hello dear
Back pain during pregnancy is a common complaint, and it's no wonder. You're gaining weight, your center of gravity changes, and your hormones are relaxing the ligaments in the joints of your pelvis.
To get relief try these remedies:
1. Take rest as much as possible as strenuous physical activities will aggravate your pain.
2. Have warm water baths as they help in relaxing strained muscles and muscle pains.
3. Use a hot water bag or a cold pack to alleviate the pain.
As your uterus expands it can put pressure on certain nerves, causing painful spasms in your legs also the pressure your growing belly puts on blood vessels in your legs can disrupt circulation and cause cramps.
Here are some simple remedies that you can follow to prevent leg cramps.
1. Eat a healthy diet
2. A warm bath can relax you and remove pain in the calf area.
3. Do gentle exercise to help blood circulation.
4. Have your prenatal vitamins regularly.
5. Reduce the salt intake to prevent fluid retention in the body.
6. Stretch your calf muscle several times during the day to reduce cramps
7. You can massage the cramped muscles with ice or cold compress to reduce pain.
8. Have vitamin B supplements to reduce cramps.
Answer: Hi dear,
Back pain is quite common especially in the last trimester.dur to increase in body weight along with rapid growth of baby,it takes toll on your back.try the following tips to comfort yourself:
1- maintain a good posture
2- keep yourself active,never sit or stand in one place for long
3-hot and cold compress works to relax the muscles
4- donot lift heavy objects,which could strain your back
5- always bend after folding your knees
6- sleep in your sides
7- check your calcium and vitamin D levels
8- wear comfortable shoes or slippers.acoid heals.
Increase in blood volume and other fluids along with baby weight,your legs gets stressed out a bit.it takes the whole body weight and hence it pains and cramps.try massaging with warm oil and be active no matter how much it pains.keep your legs elevated.and never sit and stand in one place for long.decrease your salt content in food.drink plenty of water to avoid water retention in body which adds pain to legs.alao look for any protruded veins,could b vericose veins or spider veins which are common in pregnancy.
Answer: Hi dear, some remedies:
1 Elevate your feet when resting, if possible.
2 Use a heating pad or gentle massage on the back of your thigh .
3 soak your legs in hot water.
4 Avoid standing for long hours .
5 Try taking a hot shower or bath
6 start low impact exercises like walk.
7 sleep towards one side.
8 apply pain reliever ointments.