Answer: The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy. Though this won't cause any harm to baby directly but taking antibiotics are not recommended.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.
Answer: Hot water peene se raahat milegi
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 6 weeks pregnant and have loose motions please suggest some home remedies
Answer: cure loose motions using home remedies. Here are a few tried and tested ones that have no side effects.
Take ½ spoon mustard speeds and make a paste with hot water. Taking it twice over 3 hours will help.
There is nothing like pomegranate seed juice and pomegranate rind to stop loose motions. Try it before anything else because it is effective, safe, tasty and healthy as well.
Chew a spoonful of methi seeds and follow it up with two bananas and that should do it.
Make sure you consult a doctor because drugs during pregnancy can cause loose motions. It can also be due to viruses or parasites and this could be harmful for you and your baby. If it is due to hormonal changes there is nothing to worry about. Anyway, try these 3 home remedies for loose motions during pregnancy and drink plenty of water.
Question: Plz suggest some home remedy for gastric problem. I m 33 weeks pregnant.
Answer: Hi,you should have Ginger Honey paste 1 teaspoon and peppermint 1 teaspoon twice a day make sure you eat something every 2 hours and you should avoid spicy and oily food.you should also have food which is rich in fibres like green vegetables and carrots it will help you. You should have more fluids throughout the day.
Question: I am 33 weeks pregnant, having cough and cold. Please suggest some home remedy
Answer: Hello dear
If u have cd and cough then try home remedies. Remedies for cold and cough:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.6. Coconut oil
7. DreHomemade chicken soup
8. Gargle with Warm salt water
9. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
10. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: Hi,i have costipation problem started from 13 weeks,kindly suggest me some home remedy
Answer: Hello! Constipation though common during pregnancy can be really painful. It is better to take care of it at the earliest. There are some home remedies which even I used in my pregnancy, which are safe and effective too. Have a glass of warm water with lemon early in the morning when you get up, take rich high fiber foods like oats, pomegranate with seeds, brown rice, beans and lots of vegetables and fruits. Also Stew prunes and apricots in a cup of water, smash and have it first thing in the morning.
Hope this helps.