Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i eat saunf after meal for digestion?
Answer: Hello! Yes definitely you can have. It helps to digest and also deals with morning sickness.
Question: Kya me pregnancy me grapes or saunf kha sakti hu
Answer: Hi dear, you can eat saunf but in limited amount.
Grapes contain a chemical that cause stomach upset in pregnancy. Skin of grapes is not easy to digest. So,regular consume of grapes in pregnancy is not advisable.
Question: is banana helpful in constipation???
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your
pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh
fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till
the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.