Question: PlZ tell me 8 month complete hona ko 1 week hain tu maybe Delivery jaldi ho jaya tu kya problem tu nahi hote.
Answer: No no, koi problem nhi..bas baby ki care thodi zada krni parti hai
Question: C-section dilvery ma kya khana ka chat hona chiya jisa jaldi fit ho jaya body..
Answer: Hello dear, congrats on the baby, now after delivery our 1st concern always remains the diet as we have to be sure the baby has enough milk and we also have good strength to get back to track. So here is the chart which I followed hope this will help you too.
Early Morning : (7.00 Am)
Hot Milk (1 glass) : Milk Is the best way to start your day, It will cool the acid rush down, and the nutrients in milk will be are absorbed better on empty stomach
Soaked Almonds (10 -12 pieces) : It is a good source of protein and omega 3 acids
1 Big gondh laddu: Helps in healing , weakness and in lactation
2 tsp carom seeds : This will help in digestion and lactation
Breakfast (9.00 Am)
Ragi vermicilly upma with carrot and cashew : Provides essential nutrients to baby through breast milk. calcium helps in healing and replenishing mother stores. cashew helps in lactation
Curd 1 small Bowl : curd Provides calcium, protein, Vit A and D very beneficial during recovery from delivery . just make sure it is fresh and at room temperature.
Egg Omlette(2 No.): Eggs are easy to make and best sources of proteins that helps in baby’s growth when you feed.
Toasted Brown Bread(2 slices)
Vegetable oats upama (1 soup bowl) : Multi nutrients from veggies and good fiber to tackle constipation and het your bowel functions back to normal.
Apple Or Pomegranate (1 medium size): These fruits help in maintaining hydration and Ph balance.
Coconut water / Ajwain water : It Benefits in constipation, sluggish digestion, heart burn and urinary tract infections.
Chapati / Phulka(2 no)
Red lentil / Masoor Dal with jeera: Red Lentils helps in increasing milk productions and over all lactation
Palak Paneer(1 small bowl): Spinach is rich in folic acid and iron and helps in maintaining healthy lactation and increases milk secretions.
Stir fried parval- 2 no.: Raw salads can be hard on digestion , stirred parval is helpful in changing taste and providing fiber to the new mother.
Ajwain water – 1 glass : helps in digestion
Ajwain water(1 glass): Helps in hydration and heart burn
Milk (1 glass)
1 Mix Ladoo (coconut,almond and poppy seed ): Helps in lactation. provides calcium and other essential nutrients required for brain development of baby. Poppy seeds helps in keeping headaches at bay. specially if you have migraine problem.
Mix vegetable soup (bottle gourd , beetroot ,carrot , toru, 1/2 tomato): Helps in providing Iron , required to cover up the blood loss. fluids helps in increasing milk secretions. ,
Dry fruit chikki (made in gurr )(2 small pieces): Good combination of iron and protein
Ajwain water: Helps in digestion
DINNER (8.00 Pm)
Mung / masoor dal with methi leaves (1 bowl)
Toru / parwal / bottle gour sabji (add little milk / paneer while cooking): good combination of protein and iron for baby’s growth and mother’s recovery
Beetroot + carrot kheer(1 bowl): Beet root and carrots increase heamoglobin and are rich in Vitamin A. It helps in growth of the baby.
Milk(1 glass): Along with good nutrition, a glass of warm milk at bedtime helps in getting a good night sleep. and helps in lactation
10 soaked almonds: helps in baby’s brain development and lactation
Question: mujhe milk produce nhi ho pa rha h. kya kru?
Answer: The best way to increase breast milk supply is to nurse. More you nurse more will be the production. Your baby nursing is the best method among all to increase milk supply.
1. Water : Water is not a food, but it is the most essential aspect of ensuring you’ll have an adequate milk supply. You need have adequate amount of water to stay hydrated—8 glasses of fluid each day is an absolute must. In the early stages of your breastfeeding journey it’s a necessity to have a bottle of water next to where you’re going to nurse. Make a habit of having a glass of water before and after feed.
2. Fenugreek seeds (methi) : Methi is a greate source to increase breastmilk supply. Fenugreek seeds are a source of healthy vitamins that are good for lactating mums such as omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fats are important for your baby’s brain development. Methi can also be added to many dishes, especially vegetables, and meat dishes and can be used while making paranthas, pooris or stuffed rotis. Soak few methi seeds in a glass of water overnight and have it in morning empty stomach.
3. Fennel seeds : Another natural remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. There is no research to back either of these beliefs but many mums feel that fennel seeds have helped them or their baby.
4. Oatmeals : Another way to increases milk supply. It not only helps to maintain the mum weight but also rich in fibre and other vitamins. It helps the body to release oxytocin (a hormone involved in milk production). Take 4 scoops of oatmeal in warm water with added honey satisfy your taste bud as well.
5. Banana: Banana rich nutrition value also helps to increase breast milk supply. Have 2 banana followed by glass of milk.
6. Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds are said to improve digestion and provide relief from constipation, and acidity.Have a spoon of cumin seeds with a tsp of sugar once or twice a day just after having a glass of milk.