Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 3mnth baby k forehead k hair ko kese remove kr skte hain bahut jyaada hair hain
Answer: hello.. dear chote babies ko facial hair hona common hai.. unka skin bahuth sensitive hota tho kuch bhee lagan mana hai.. jaise unka age badhage age ke saath sath hairfall bhee ho jayega..
Question: hair remove kr skte hain
Answer: Yes, it's safe to use hair removal creams, although you may find that they irritate your skin now you're pregnant. The fragrances and the hair-removing chemicals may irritate your skin, or trigger an allergic reaction. This may be more likely to happen during pregnancy because your skin can be more sensitive. For this reason, you may want to consider other methods of hair removal, such as tweezing, waxing, epilating and shaving. However, you may find these just as uncomfortable.
If you do choose to use hair removal creams in pregnancy, follow these safety steps:
• Read the manufacturer's instructions on the packet carefully before applying the cream.
• Don't use the cream on broken skin or on your face.
• Use a product especially formulated for sensitive skin.
• Always do a patch test on a small area of skin before you use the cream, even if you used the product before you were pregnant.
• Keep the room well aired. Hair-removing cream has a strong smell that you may find unpleasant, particularly if you're feeling queasy.
• Don't keep the cream on your skin any longer than is necessary. Use a clock to time how long the cream is on your skin. Leave it on for the minimum time suggested on the instructions.
Question: face bleach kr skte hain kya??
Answer: it is better if you dont do bleaching because it has chemicals which may be harmful during your pregnancy. These chemicals are absorbed by your skin and goes into the blood. If you really want to do bleaching you can try fruit facial.
Question: pregnancy me hair remover cream use KR skte hai Kya?
Answer: No ..cream has very bad smell n full of chemicals.inspite it use waxing or razor