Question: me 13th week pregnant hu me kal raat ko nimboo or mircha kaya tha tab se muje pet dard ho raha hai me kya karu?
Answer: The increase in the hormone progesterone slows down your digestion, so you'll want to pay careful attention to your diet. Tips to overcome pain –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).