Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: abdominal pain and vomiting after eating.m 29 weeks pregnant
Answer: Avoid eating spicy food...
Add more water in your day... 3to4 lts
Question: I m 29 weeks pregnant.suddenly i have lower abdominal pain. What can i do?
Answer: Hello dear
Some abdominal aches and pains during pregnancy are quite common and generally pose no threat to you and your baby.
Abdominal pain is mainly caused by:
1. Gas and bloating
2. Constipation is
3. Round ligament pain
Try following tips to get relief from pain:
1. Sit down, put your feet up, and relax
2 .A hot water bottle or heating pad might help.
3. Drink lots of liquids to stay hydrated.
4. When you do feel a pain, bend towards the pain to relieve it.
Question: hi doctor i m 6 weeks pregnant...but still i m facing abdominal pain...what should I do
Answer: Hello dear. Some abdominal pain during pregnancy is normal: After all, your organs are constantly shifting, your uterus is expanding, and your ligaments are stretching. However if the pain is severe and unbearable, you'll have to contact your gynecologist immediately.
Few of the remedies are :
Sit down, put your feet up, and relax. Resting comfortably should relieve your symptoms.
A hot water bottle or heating pad might help.
Drink lots of liquids.
When you do feel a pain, bend towards the pain to relieve it.
Question: Hi. I am 32 weeks pregnant and feeling legs pain and abdominal pain. Its uncomfortable. What should I do?
Answer: Hello mommy :
It's normal to feel leg pain and abdominal at this stage of pregnancy as the baby weight increases and puts pressure on ur uterus
U can take a walk o keep moving wheneber u feel uncomfortable
Don't sit or stand for long time
Take warm bath