Answer: It is normal due to the growing uterus and hormonal surge. The uterine cavity occupies more room in the abdominal cavity, further pushing the stomach and creating heavyness.You can try following tips - • Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack might relieve pain
• You can also practice yoga
Answer: During 8th month baby's head starts getting fixed towards pelvis, which causes pain..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: mera 26 week chal rha hi mujhe gas bahut jyada banti hi us ke wajah se mere seene me Jalan rahti hi aur upper abdomen me bahut hi jyada pain rahta hi kabhi kabhi to itna pain rahta hi ki bardast nhi hota kuch khane ka bhi man nhi kArta hi plz suggest me Mai kya khau ki mujhe problem Na ho
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
Question: aj morning se mujhe around vegina aur ek thigh ke lower me bahut hi jyada pain ho rha hi mujhe jabse pregnancy thahri hi tab. se hi vegina ke surrounding pain hi aj bahut hi jyada hi mera 8th month running hi
Ye normal hai. Aap ka anxious hona bhi normal hai. The pain u experiencing is due to aap ke uterus. Jaise aap ka baby big hota hai vaise pressure on back abdomen aur vaginal muscle tho aap ko back pait vagina aur leg mai pain ho sakta hai. Aap soote wakth pillow back mai de aur cold ya hot press use kare. Warm shower bhi pain kam karne mai madad hogi gentle massages to help u feel relaxed with coconut or olive oil. Hope I helped
Question: mera first delivery c section se hua tha, mera abhi seven month chal rha hi mujhe taanko wale jagah pe pain hota hi vegina ke surrounding bhi kafi pain rahta hi mai kya karu
Answer: Hii mujhe bhi c section hua tha aur sensation Tho rehta hai stitches me lakin pain Nahi rahta. Aise sare logo ke symptom alag alag hote hai lakin aap ek baar doctor se consult kar le tho Aacha hoga. Tab tak kuch bhi heavy cheeze ha uthaye.