Answer: Hello dear
Burning feet sensation is common in pregnancy. It may be due to a sudden increase in weight as well as hormonal changes.
Home remedies for feet sensation :
1. Increase your intake of essential fatty acids.
2. Wear shoes that don’t compress your feet and slow circulation
3. Get yourself checked for liver congestion or kidney deficiencies. Also, get your blood sugar and thyroid levels checked
4. Soak your feet in cold (not icy)water for 15 minutes. This will help provide relief to the tingling, numbness and swelling
5. Try and lay on the floor with your feet raised, keeping them above the level of your heart for about 15 minutes.
6. avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
Answer: Hey dear visit ur dr soon she will do some blood test if it os serious, actually there should not be any itching in palms or under the feet.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I yr.old baby has red spots in body.Is it because of heat or what is remedies
Answer: Hello dear
It might be heat rash and which is very common in babies. Heat rash is caused when sweat gets trapped under the skin because of blocked pores. It's usually caused by exposure to hot or humid weather.
Treatment for heat rash:
1. Loosen or remove your baby's clothing, and move him into an air-conditioned room or a shady spot.
2. Use a fan to dry and cool him off, rather than rubbing him with a towel.
3. Avoid using creams and ointments that contain petroleum or mineral oil
Question: Itching in foot
Answer: Hello dear. Congratualtions on ur pregnancy. Skin problems are quite common during pregnancy due to all the hormonal changes going on inaide ur body.
Mild itching is common in pregnancy because of the increased blood supply to the skin. Mild itching is usually nothing to worry about, but if the itching becomes severe it can be a sign of a liver condition called 'obstetric cholestasis', or 'intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
If you're itching because of dry, stretched skin, these simple measures can give you relief:
1.) Apply cold. Put an ice pack or a cool, wet compress on itchy areas for five to 10 minutes, or until the itch fades.
2.) Moisturize with fresh aloe vera gel
3.) Apple Neem oil very effective for rashes
4.) Take a bath with water boiled with neem leaves
5.) Take an occasional warm oatmeal bath.
Hope this works.
Question: Feeling drop in genitalia with itching sensation.
Vaginal discharge during pregnancy is very normal it's while milky and mild smelling. It's nothing to worry about. If vaginal discharge is yellow greenish fowl smelling and accompied by redness boils or itching that means u have got a fungal or yeast infection. Meet ur doctor. Never try to treat yourself during pregnancy.
In ur second trimester u can see pink or brown discharge this should be bought to ur doctors notice as it could be nothing or bleeding may indicate something.