Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is popcorn safe ? I'm 9wks pregnant
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: Jonna roti is safe for pregnant women
Answer: Yes, it's completely safe..Infact it's more healthy.. So go ahead..
Question: Susten 200 is safe for pregnant women?
Answer: Hi, Susten is a progesterone supplement and is quite commonly prescribed during first trimester to avoid miscarriage due to lack of progesterone in the body..
Its better to take it vaginally as the body will be able to absorb more of it.Susten 200 is a very good medicine which can save pregnancy. Actually, during the first trimester the level of progesterone hormone continues to decrease while estrogen started to increase. If the level of progesterone drops below a certain level, there becomes high possibility of miscarriage. Bleeding and spotting during the first trimester shows the same thing. Susten 200 helps to make the level of progesterone to the optimum level and in majority of cases save pregnancy.
Question: Is maggic safe for pregnant women
Try to avoid all processed food stuffs as for as possible as they have high levels of salt, sugar and preservatives. Having them once in a while wouldn't be a problem. But try having fresh and locally available food stuffs more often!
Maggie is made of maida which can be hard to digest sometimes.