Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Palm sugar or jaggery good for babies?
Answer: Hi dear yes u can give it to ur baby in moderate qty otherwise fruits sweetness is considered best. U can have apple sauce added in porridge to i cr3ase the nutritional value as well taste. Banana mashed is also good option.
Question: Horlicks is good at the time of pregnancy
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
Yes you can have mother's Horlicks. Mother's Horlicks contains nutrients like Iron, Folic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium, which are known to help improve the birth weight of the baby.
Question: at the time of pregnancy period 18 week eat 🍕 is good for pregnancy
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.