Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is it safe to take eno during pregnancy
Answer: No its not safe
Take cold milk fr acidity
U can also take gelosil nd drink lots of water this will help u
Question: Is it safe to take ENO during pregnancy....?
Answer: Hello ! Taking eno should be consulted with the doctor . However ,you can try these home remedies which are safe and helpful .
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Hope ,this was helpful .
Take care .
Question: Is it safe to drink eno during pregnancy?
Answer: U can try Nimbus. It works a bit like Eno. I suggested u this as wen I was pregnant I have drank alot of Nimbus. Like once in 2-3 days I drank 1 bottle. And also Digene liquid works like Eno.