33 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Is it normal to hv white discharge? There is more white discharge onwards?

3 Answers
Answer: Dear white discharge is normal in pregnancy.Only if the discharge changes colour or if its too watery or if there's too smelly them it cud be bacterial infection. Otherwise vaginal discharge is normal. It keeps the vagina safe from infection and clean.
Answer: Hi..little spotting and white discharge during pregnancy, is normal, therefore, do not worry. Keep yourself hydrated, drink lot of water and juices. Also, whenever next you will visit your gynaecologist, then inform her about it.
Answer: When you are closer to due date, you may experience these signs.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: During 10 days pregnancy white discharge is normal there is more white discharge
Answer: Hi dear, Yes,it is common to have white discharges in and off in pregnancy.as the hormones keep fluctuating during pregnancy this kind of discharges are normal.make sure the discharge is not smelly and itchy as that could be a sign of yeast infections.keep the area clean and dry. Älso refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!
»Read All Answers
Question: Hii.. I hv creamy white discharge.. Is it normal
Answer: Hello! Creamy white discharge is normal and nothing to worry. But if the colour of the discharge changes to yellow, green or brownish, or has a bad smell or itchiness is there, then it is a sign of infection and you should consult the doctor. Take care
»Read All Answers
Question: I have more white discharge is it normal
Answer: Hello dear... White discharge happens due to bloodflow around vagina, it is normal, to reduce discharge, follow these remedies it might be helpful for you... Avoid oil and spicy foods Drink more water Add yogurt in your diet Wear loose and comfortable clothes Include banana,figs in your diet If your discharge is mild yellow or green, please consult doctor
»Read All Answers