Answer: in siddha medicine these are equivalent to vaccination, I too was reluctant to use but after giving it to my first child I continue for my second one as well,
we give jaathikai- nutmeg
maasikai and vasambu - sweet flag
rubbed on a clean stone with breast milk
it gives good sleep
increase appetite and improve immunity
I tell it is good because I have personally given and even now giving so don't worry no risk
Answer: Its ok to give but more than pinch... I have given it to my son after 3 months till 1 yrs.. But it included lots of other herbs too... Its called Ghutti
Answer: nutmeg helps in digestion n avoids cold also...dont giv much..only a pinch..
Answer: i don't know about that.. can you tell me what it's called in hindi
Answer: dont give anything till 6 mnths
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi when can we give pacifier to baby n what are its effects
Answer: Pediatrics suggests that you wait until your baby is breastfeeding well and your milk supply is established. His 1-month birthday should be about right.Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to follow while using a pacifier:
1) You should sterilize it by boiling in water for about 5 minutes.
2) It’s a good idea to have similar back up pacifiers in case they get lost or fall off on the floor or street, just when you need them.
3) Getting spares will also allow time for their cleaning which should be done by washing them with warm, soapy water.
4) It’s a good idea to discontinue their use well before the child reaches five years of age.
5) Never try to force a baby to use it. If the baby doesn’t accept it, try other ways of calming.
6) Choose a pacifier according to the age of the infant. The one-piece model with a soft nipple is the most suitable of the lot.
7) Do not tie the pacifier with a ribbon or string longer than 6 inches as this is a choking hazard.
Question: What happens when my blood group are positive and my husband are negative to baby
Generally when father is of rh(-) ve there isn't any complication at all only the chances are that you baby can also be of rh(-) blood group.
So please dont worry.
Generally problem occurs when mother is rh(-) and baby is rh(+) and this is also a problem when women is pregnant with second child.
So you dont worry and stay positive.
Question: Can i give mixture of cerelac n lactogen to my baby..is it good or any side effects..
Answer: Hello! Lactogen CAn be Mixed with cerelac and given to the baby. . There is no side effects or harm in it.