Similar Questions with Answers
Question: doc m 27 weeks pregnant..is it suitable for me to travel by train for 8 hrs journey?
Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided if any complications is involved as the chances of miscarriage is high. Otherwise there is no harm but Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.
Question: Is it safe to travel long journey around 85 kms as am 8 weeks pregnant?!
Travelling in pregnancy completely depends on you as to how confident and comfortable you are while travelling and also it depends if you have a green signal from the Doctor and there is no complication or restriction in your pregnancy.
Question: Long journey for four hours......its safe for 9month pregnancy??
Answer: Unless u don't have any complications n d road is clear u can travel... anyways it's better to ask Ur doc before leaving once...