Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What to do cough, cold in pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear. When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips. You can take steam or even inhale eucalyptus which gives some relief.
Question: In pregnancy for cough what to do
Answer: Hello dear
Following remedies u can try to get relief from cough:
1. Place a humidifier in your room, keep your head elevated on your pillow while resting, or use nasal strips.
2. Suck on ice chips, drink warm tea, or gargle with warm salt water.
Question: in pregnancy cough what to do
Answer: Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.
Question: what To do for severe cold ND cough in pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear...
To reduce cold and cough in pregnancy,follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Boil tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough
Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough
Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature..
Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective
Drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..