Answer: While morning sickness, fatigue, and back pain are frequent complaints during pregnancy, leg and foot problems are just as common, particularly during the last trimester. Fortunately, chances are these ailments will disappear after you deliver. In the meantime, there are some things you can do to alleviate
1) don't sit or stand for a long in same position. Keeps o. Stretching ur legs in between. Walk or lay down .But avoid staying in same position for long time.
2) You should not wear too tight clothes. This makes you feel uncomfortable. It also makes your leg pain worse. When choosing clothes or socks, you should also choose the large clothing and socks. It’s better to choose cotton clothes and socks.u can also wear .U can also wear medical socks .That also reduce pressure to ur leg.
3) wear comfortable shoes and which are perfect for ur size. Wear doctors sole shoes.
4) Exercise helps promote metabolism in the circulatory system, so that excess water is not stored in your legs or hands. You can do some foot exercises yourself. The method of performing foot exercises such as pivoting feet is also very useful. This method is very simple. All you need to do is:
Turn your ankles in a large circleFold your feetThen turn each toe clockwise
Do this in both the right and left leg. You should exercise regularly every day 2-3 times, each time about 10 minutes.
5) go for swimming. It is also a good exercise to reduce leg pains.
6) don't hold ur urine. It may affect our swelled body and legs.
7) drink lots of water.
8) make sure not to get overweight.
These remedy will surely help u. All the best
Answer: Yes it is quite common in pregnancy. When paim occurs along nerve path, the condition is known as sciatica. Many women experience sciatica during pregnancy because the enlarged uterus presses down on the sciatic nerve. This increased pressure causes pain , tingling, or numbness in the lower back, buttocks, and thighs.Take warm showers,Use a warm heating pad,Practice yoga,Have massage therapy i also recommendsgetting an evaluation and learning stretching and strengthening exercises.
Answer: Breathing problem hoti hai mjhe, any reason.?
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm getting left leg pain so much what's the reason
Answer: Hello! Legs pain is quite normal in pregnancy.its nothing to worry about..you can try these home remedies to overcome it
#Stretching: It is important to stretch your muscles before your exercise and use them for long periods of time. However, stretching is also useful to help alleviate the cramp.
#Massage: This is often the most used method to alleviate a cramp and reduce the pain associated with it. Massaging the cramping muscle and sometimes massaging neighboring muscles helps take away the cramp.
#Add Heat: Heat can be applied to your cramping muscle using a heating pad, a microwaved heated cloth bag of rice, or some of the over-the-counter air-activated heating pads.
#Epsom Salt: A warm bath can often alleviate the cramp and pain, but an Epsom salt bath is usually a little more effective. This helps you relax overall and it helps relieve the tension in your muscles.
#Ice the Pain: You can wrap ice from the refrigerator or use an ice pack and apply to your cramping muscle. This cold often helps take away the pain associated with the cramping muscle.
#Combination: Stretching and then massaging the muscle with either a heating pad or ice pack often work together to collectively stop the cramping and alleviate the pain.
Question: My both leg is paining too much in the morning
Answer: I felt same problem in night time.
Massage with warm coconut oil...
Question: Pregnent with 5th mth breast is paining too much what's the reason
Answer: Your breast is preparing for new babies milk...actually slight soreness through out pregnancy is common....prolactin hormone production is ten folds during pregnancy which results in milk production....so changes takes place in body for arrival of little one....you can apply nipple butter or gently massage or can take hot shower or pack...to relieve pain.
Question: My legs are too much paining...what's the solution?
Answer: Hi.. Dear leg cramps are common in pregnancy, it can happen because of excess weight gain as well.. Dip your legs in luke warm water with little salt added in it before going to bed for the couple of days.. You will feel better..