Planning for pregnancy

Question: suffering from hyperthyriodism..and i want to conceive..what should i do for the same

1 Answers
Answer: You must take medicine for thyriod and stablize it . Only then pregnancy is possible
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Im 31 week pregnent and im suffering from cold and cough what should i do
Answer: Hello dear.. cold and cough can cause due to climate changes,food allergy and environmental conditions,home remediesfor cold and cough are as follows.. Boil Tulsi leaves with little pepper and water,hen it reduces to half,have that water for one week,it will be more effective in reducing cough Have vapourisation with little. Tulsi leaves or Vick's,it will reduce cold and cough Drink water,soups ,milk in warm temperature.. Have milk with little pepper powder and palm sugar,best remedy for cold,can also have egg with little pepper and salt, for couple of days it will be effective If you are non vegetarian, drink chicken soup it will cure cold and cough soon..
»Read All Answers
Question: Mam i am suffering from pcod now i want to conceive baby what can i do
Answer: Hello Get a ovulation strip so u get to know ur ovolation days so u ll know ur best chance keep trying . Eat butter fruit or avocado as it helps in conception. Stay well hydrated exercise well so u ll get good endorphin levels wch will keep u and ur body happy. Stay positive and happy so u ll see good results soon.
»Read All Answers
Question: I m suffering from pcod and I want to get pregnant ...what should I do??
Answer: U can follow these steps which are very helpful Healthy diet regular exercise stay stress free change in life style weight loss
»Read All Answers