Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi my baby's leg has swelled badly after vaccination injection.. Also she has got mild fever her temp was 99.9. how to reduce the fever and swelling?
Answer: Hello dear
To reduce baby pain u can try following ways:
1. Feed ur baby to get relief from pain
2. Distract ur baby from pain
3. Hold ur baby close to urself
4. Rub ur baby skin after vaccination
5. Apply any numbing medicine if prescribed by ur doctor
6. U can apply ice on the vaccination area
7. For fever, u can give ur baby calpol drops aa prescribed by ur doctor.
Question: My 3rd month is starting today.. But now sonce 2 days i dont feel vomit and acidity like before...... Is there any prblm?
Answer: Hello dear, there is nothing to worry about..the acidity vomiting and nausea generally stops once your body adapts to the hormonal changes... generally it starts at 6 weeks of pregnancy and lasts upto 12-14weeks... each pregnancy is different so..unless you're feeling no other discomfort there's nothing to worry about..So congratulations on your pregnancy and all the best...
Question: my baby is 2.5 mnth old today he is getting 99.9 fever what to do help urgent
Answer: hi, if he has fever where historic twm shows 100,then give him paracetamol as prescribed by their doctor.