Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am having pain in left side pelvic region if i sit for long time or sleep for long time
Answer: women report vaginal and pelvic pressure in the first and second trimesters.As your baby grows and becomes heavier, it puts increasing pressure on the muscles in your pelvic floor. These muscles offer support to the uterus, small intestine, bladder, and rectum.
As your pregnancy progresses, your little one gets very tight,cosy and warm against your organs which puts more stress on, well, everything!Your joints, muscles, and bones will be impacted by your pregnancy. Unfortunately, the increased pressure you’re feeling won’t go away until delivery.
To immediately relieve the pressure, try lying down on your side and focusing on breathing. You can also try the following ideas.
Perform a few pelvic exercises, like pelvis tilts and rolls.
Try relaxing in a soothing bath with warm water (not hot). You can also stand in the shower and aim the water at your back.
avoid sudden movements if possible. Try not to twist at the waist. Instead, work on turning your whole body.
Get a prenatal massage who specializes in treating pregnant women.
Try to sit down as much as you can. Elevate your feet if possible.
Question: Hello ..i had a normal delivery my baby is 5 months now but im having sever lower back pain can't sit for long time
Answer: Hello dear
Back pain after c section is more likely to be caused by a recent injury, heavy lifting, poor posture or positioning or stress on the bones or muscles.
To get relief try these remedies :
1. Make efforts to get back to your normal weight after a month or so post delivery.
2. Start exercising or do yoga
3. Walking is a safe exercise to start with if you have had a C-section.
4. Take rest as much as possible.
5. Do not lift heavy things after delivery as it can put pressure on your muscles and joints.
6. Have warm water baths as they help in relaxing strained muscles and muscle pains.
7. Get an oil massage done from a professional once in a while.
8. Use a hot water bag or a cold pack to alleviate the pain.
9. For mild to moderate back pain, a pain relief ointment works well. Gently apply it on the area to get instant relief.
Question: Am not able sit for long time continues am getting abdominal pain... Am getting fever in the evening ... I cant stand for long time continuously also
Fever can be dangerous during pregnancy fever during the first trimester has been linked to an increase in the risk of cleft palate, heart defects, and neural tube defects.Abdominal pain
Cause of your organs are constantly shifting, your uterus is expanding, and your ligaments are stretching. And let's not forget morning sickness. But abdominal pain during pregnancy can be much more serious.