Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 6 month pregnant.. i cant able to control my anger. I m always getting angry for simple things. Would it affect my baby's health???
This might be the hormones creating mood swings don't worry it is normal during pregnancy
Focus on the good things in life imagine about your baby keep your mind occupied enroll yourself in creative or your favorite activity
Like sign up for swimming , painting, dancing ,singing or baking what ever gives you Joy
Take a break time to time and go on a date with your spouse , staycation or vacation which ever suits the time
Meditation is the key to control hormones as well as emotions
Practice it for atleast 20-30 mins a day
Question: Hi, I'm 3month pregnant. Last 20days la 6kg weight loss aairuku... it's normal? And it's affect baby's growth?
Answer: Hi dear, unga weight loss kum baby oda growth kum link illa. So kavalai padaathinga. Also, morning sickness irukkurathaala seriya Saapda mudiyathu, and vomiting and nausea nariya irukkum, so weight loss aagalaam.
1. Doctor kitta vomit ku tablet vaangikkonga. Daily morning enthirichu odane hot water oda eduthukkonga, then have 2 salt biscuits, and sleep for sometime.
2. Konjam konjama ethavathu saapdunga, Saapda saapda than vomit koraiyum.
3. Dry items, like idli, dosa, chapati, saapdunga. Heavy food vendaam. 3 4 pieces apple, grapes, guava saapadlaam.
4. Cooked vegetables ethavathu saapdunga.
5. Oily, spicy and maida based foods ellam vendaam.
Question: I always feel comfortable lying on my right side while sleeping than left side. Am 16 weeks pregnant now and will this affect baby?
No dear it wont affect your baby definitely you will have to look for your comfort but at the same time its also important to see how can the baby be benefited, so if you sleep on your left side it increases the blood flow to your placenta and your baby gets the nutrients it needs.
Sleeping on your back or right at 17 weeks is not a problem now but later its not a good idea, as your blood vessels are pressed by the baby, and you will nauseated and dizzy also if you have a backpain it will increase.