Similar Questions with Answers
Question: 6 weeks pregnancy bt severe headache and vomiting..not able to open eyes nd not able to sit..what should i do?
Answer: Morning sickness & vomiting are common symptoms in pregnancy. Dont worry. You should eat smaller meals throughout the day, exercise regularly, eat a high fiber diet, drink lots of water and fluids. You can also talk to your doctor about reducing your doses of iron, which might make you feel uneasy.
Try these for headache -
1) Lie down with a cool cloth to your forehead.
2) Get a neck, shoulder and foot massage,this vil help u relax
3) Get plenty of sleep, take naps if you need to. Go to bed earlier.
4) Drink plenty of water
5) Eat mini-meals throughout the day. Make sure you are getting some protein at every meal.
6) Practice breathing techniques. Practice slow, deep, abdominal breathing. Inhale and exhale to a slow count of 4.
7) Warm bath with Epsom salts may help. 1 - 2 cups should do it. (No warmer than 100 degrees.) Soak for a good 15 minutes and relax.
8) If you have a sinus headache, apply a warm compress around your eyes and nose or do a steam bath. You can try using a net pot to clean out your sinuses.
9) Eat some protein or foods rich in iron.
10) Drink a warm glass of milk with cinnamon and honey.
11) Eat a handful of almonds.
Question: I had cesarean 6days before, I have severe headache and neck pain I can't able to sit even for 1sec kindly give me any solution
Answer: Hi dear you're experiencing headaches after a C-section due to anesthesia or a reaction to the stress of childbirth. With rest, water, mild pain relievers, and time, the headaches should resolve themselves.It typically occurs between one day and one week after having an epidural.spinal headaches may resolve spontaneously from two days to a couple of weeks.otherwise you can talk to your doctor.
Question: Iam 36 weeks pregnent am not able to sleep during night.plz suggest a solution for this
Answer: Have light food do not have heavy food during dinner that cause acid reflux, use pregnancy pillow that really helps.. Read some book or calming music...