Answer: Hello! Your stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less stomach acids to be produced. There are few remedies that i tried for myself might help you too,
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Answer: Heart burn will be there pls don't eat anything spicy. Home remedy.make a powder of dried mysery (as sweet as sugar) and powder of dried coconut. Mix both and keep eating
Answer: Heart burn is a common symptom try having dried coconut powder and misery powder to gather.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi iam 5th week pregnant my stomach having little pain is this common in pregnancy?
Answer: Yes it is quite normal for some women no need to worry
Question: Iam facing too much heartburn what to do
Answer: Hello dear. Heartburn is very common during pregnancy, this is caused due to the harmone estrogen.
Here are a few tips to overcome heartburn
wear loose clothing.
stand up straight.
elevate your upper body.
mix baking soda with water.
try ginger, you can also take over-the-counter antacids. Take care.
Question: Hi iam 5th month pregnant and its my second pregnancy, and my first delivery was cesarean and now iam having pain in my stiches , advise what to do??
Answer: Dear take your doctor suggestion...it would be better for you...