Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Iam 11 week pregnant.. Can i take benedryl syrup
Answer: Hi dear,
Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.
Question: Hi iam 13 week pregnant. Can i take Kiwi fruits
Answer: Hii.. yes u can have.. kiwi rich in vitamins and folic acid.. also helps for baby brain development 😊
Question: iam 4th week pregnant can I take Crocin in fever
Answer: Taking crocin is safe in pregnancy, but consult doctor and take prescription