Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i have severe pain in upper abdomen due to indigestion, how can i treat it
Answer: 1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Does gases pass through breastmilk? Because I have lot of gases.
Answer: I am also facing same problem.
I need to change her mood by giving her into someone else lap and once she stops crying she accepts milk.
Also lookig for some solution.
Question: I m in my 8th month of pregnancy and i have a lot of itching on my body. How can i treat this naturally
Answer: Consult ur doctor soon as it may be liver infection ND apply coconut oil to keep ur body moistured