Question: I'm 12 weeks pregnant,,, I'm not able to sleep after 3am.... No discomfort or anything but just can't get sleep... Due to tat I get headaches throughout the day... Please please suggest some thing??
Question:M 12 weeks pregnant but can't able to eat anything due to extreme nausea.. What should I do
Answer: Hello dear
Nausea is common during pregnancy. It can occur at any time, day or night. Although unpleasant, it is considered a normal part of a healthy pregnancy.Try to drink plenty of water but have it in sips. Take small meals 6-7 times. Have something immediately once you get up even before leaving bed . Also you can prepare lemon and ginger water, which can be taken in sips through out the day.
Question:I have extreme Lower back pain, not able to sit or sleep discomfort while able to stand kindly suggest how can I get some relief
Answer: Back pain during pregnancy isn't surprising, but it still deserves attention. Suggestions to relieve back pain –
• Maintain good posture - Stand up straight and tall. When you stand, use a comfortably wide stance for the best support. If you must stand for long periods of time, rest one foot on a low step stool — and take time for frequent breaks. Good posture also means sitting with care. Choose a chair that supports your back, or place a small pillow behind your lower back.
• Wear low-heeled — not flat — shoes with good arch support.
• When lifting a small object, squat down and lift with your legs. Don't bend at the waist or lift with your back. It's also important to know your limits. Ask for help if you need it.
• Sleep on your side, not your back. Keep one or both knees bent. Consider using pregnancy or support pillows between your bent knees, under your abdomen and behind your back.
• Massage or the application of a heating pad or ice pack to your back might help.
• Regular physical activity like brisk walking can keep your back strong and might relieve back pain during pregnancy
• You can also practice yoga