Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 32 weeks pregnant, can i travel for 10 hrs in train
Dear Travelling by train during your pregnancy is one of the safest mode of transportation.If you have a normal pregnancy, without any complication, then it is alright to travel, but before taking any decision, you must seek advice from your gynecologist, be it any time during your pregnancy. Also, avoid sitting for long hours in one go, do get up and stretch your muscles periodically. Carry all yur important medication, stay hydrated and carry healthy munchies to munch during travel.
Question: i am 11 weeks pregnant ..shall i travel in train for 7 hrs and return back nxt day in train for 7 hrs ?????
Answer: yes you can travel if you dont have any complication in your pregnancy.
Question: Hlo..m 7 weeks pregnant..can i travel by train???..it will take 11 hrs.
Answer: hi dear, travelling in first trimester is not advisable during pregnancy. but if its unavoidable then you can travel. but definitely talk to your doctor as your doctor knows your present health condition better than any one else.
take care dear.
Question: I m 7 mnths pregnant can i travel by train for 20 hrs
Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided if any complications are involved in your pregnancy chances of miscarriage is high otherwise there is no harm.
Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.