Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi i am 14 weeks pregnant. Can i travel 9 hours journey by train
Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided during first trimester as the chances of miscarriage is high.
Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.
Question: Can i travel 30 hours journey by train,its safe
Answer: train journey is safe during traveling but I hope you don't get nausea since this is the start of your pregnancy
Question: I'm 9 weeks pregnant can i travel by train my train journey is of 5-6 hrs
Answer: Hi dear. Travelling should be done only after seeking doctor's advice. Because only your doctor know your reports well and will also give you medicine before hand to avoid any risk . Take care of yourself