Answer: Hello! For vomiting and nausea you can follow these, hopefully it might help you.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 13 weeks pregnant..suffering from excessive vomiting..cant understand wat to do..plz suggest any remedy
Answer: Take small meals every 2 hours.. Never leave ur stomach empty. Ayurvedic medicine mahadhanwantharam tab is very effective. Dont drink too much fluids at a stretch. Take small sips inbetween
Question: Home remedy for vomiting
Answer: Take some jeera and keep in your mouth under the tongue for 5to10 minutes, while feel like vomit, you can also smell lemon
Question: M 26 weeks pregnant.any home remedies to reduce frequent urination.pls suggest
Answer: Hello dea I don't think there is any such remedy.. keep drinking water even if you get frequent urination.. as drinking water maintain your water level in your stomach. And it's very common issues I mean getting frequent urination upto 9 months
Question: Hiii m 6 weeks pregnant. I want to ask the home remedy for fisher problem
Answer: Hey dear, try eating lot of fibre foods. Try to avoid spicy foods as much as possible. Take one banana daily, so you can avaoid constipation. Consult your doctor for a fissure cream to apply. That wil not make the condition worse. Stay hydrated. Be happy. Enjoy your pregnancy :)