Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m having twins and 10 weeks completed so what extra precaution I should take
Answer: Hi,with twins you need to be very careful
You need to be very attentive on the duet that you are having
Also you should be slow in your activities.
You may feel more tired .
You should take care of proper intake if calcium and vitamin
You should have plenty of fruits and vegetables..and grains.
You should have good AMT if calories
You should keep monitoring your bp
You need to be careful from getting preterm labor
Question: I m 1 weeks pregnant and suffering from problem of constipation so what should I do...
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
Question: I am 6 week pregnant.. And suffering from thyroid 9 month.. So what type of precaution I will take?
Answer: Take medicine on time without skip.. take proper diet. Avoid eating junk and cold food.