Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hi I m 9 week pregnant. I m suffering from constipation problem what can I do
Answer: Try this Remedy
You Will Need1/2 lemon1 glass of warm waterHoney (optional)What You Have To DoSqueeze half a lemon into a glass of warm water.Add honey to taste and consume this daily.How Often You Should Do This
Do this 1-2 times daily.
Why This Works
Lemon exhibits antioxidant properties and has high vitamin C content. It is one of the most commonly used remedies to treat constipation as it increases the production of bile in your body. This, in turn, increases the contractions of the bowel muscles and helps you to pass stool easily
Question: I m 1 weeks pregnant and suffering from problem of constipation so what should I do...
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
Question: I m 8 month pregnant and suffering from constipation problem. What should I do???
Answer: Hi dear,
Constipation is a common problem in pregnancy , there are many reasons of it from pre natal medicines to slow bowel movements. however you can follow some home remedy to get some relief;
1)Please increase your water consumption as it helps in bowel movement.
2)Have fibrous food which are easily digestible like green veggies, oats they have high fibre content.
3) Have isabgol every night, you can have pitted prunes, overnight soaked raisins too as theu work as natural laxative.
4)Dont strain while you are on the loo, take time have some water and again try.Extra
Älso refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!