Question: I'm suffering with gas problem as specially evening time without taking any gassy food,how can I over come this problem
Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.
Question: Hi I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I have gas problem from starting, how to over come it?
Answer: Hi dear during 6 weeks of pregnancy gastritis problem and acidity problem is quite common I would suggest you to have a toast biscuit right after waking up in the morning and before brushing your teeth to eat well and have a glass of water it will utilise the body acid and you will feel much better for the rest of the day other than that you can have ajwain you can have SOF you can smell a lemon other than that you can have small animals and frequent meals not heavy meals at a time is going to help you sometimes chilled milk all vanilla ice cream does it help and please do not miss out on having water you need to have a lots of water and physical activity is also important if not anything you can walk for at least 10 minutes a day ..
Hope this helps!
Question: I'm omiting,when I drunk water. How can I over come this problem
Answer: Hi Dear its completely normal to have vomiting during pregnancy. So dont worry increase your fluid intake and also whenever you feel like vomit eat some sauf or drink some lemon water or just lick lemon it will give you some relief. Also Eat in small proportion and frequently and drink water sip by sip to avoid vomit.. but if vomits are excessive then you can consult with your doctor for some medicine also..