Answer: Remedies for cold:
1. Garlic:During pregnancy, it’s best to consume 1 crushed, raw garlic clove with each meal.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar :It also contains good bacteria which helps to fight of infection.
3. Honey:raw, local honey is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic. Take 1 tsp., three times a day
4. Onion – raw onion has phytochemicals that help keep the respiratory tract open.
5. Lemon – antibacterial. Also helps alkalinize the body. Rich in vitamin C.
6. Coconut oil
7. Homemade chicken soup
8. Warm salt water
Answer: Take hot water steam.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What should I do for floating nose & continuous sneezing....Plz help me out from it.
Answer: Hi dear,
Flowing nose and sneezing could be sign of some allergy. If you have recently shifted to a new place,then allergy of pollen and dust is to be blamed. Pregnancy lead allergies are also common.check with your doctor for the remedy. If it is due to cold and you can try steaming with some eucalyptus oil. Avoid dusty places.
Question: I am 31 weeks pregnant and sneezing much with cold.is it harmful to my baby???can I use hot steam vaporizer at home for cold.please help me out.
Answer: Hello! Don't worry your sneezing will not affect the baby as the baby is protected by the amniotic fluid which surrounds it . As for steam vaporizer yes you can definitely take and it is very effective too. Also have turmeric milk before bed everyday as this helps to build your immunity from inside. Take care
Question: I am 3 months pregnant with twin baby... now suffering from cold... often sneezing comes... kindly advice any remedies pls
Answer: Take Steam every day it will avoid fever and sneezing