Answer: Hi.. Yes, if you have had a healthy pregnancy there is no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. Your baby is snugly protected by the amniotic sac and the strong muscles of your womb (uterus), while the thick mucus plug that seals your cervix helps to guard against infection.
Answer: Hello! You can go for intercourse if you do not have any complications. Also you can have ejaculation inside as the amniotic fluid protects the baby from all sorts of infection.
Answer: Hello dear...
Yes,you can have intercourse after first trimester, if you have any pain or bleeding after that, please consult doctor
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i eat walnuts? I'm 16week pregnant.
Answer: Dear walnut are extremely healthy and nutritious to eat during pregnancy but eat in moderate form...
Question: I'm 16week pregnant. can I travel at this time in ✈
Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided during pregnancy.
Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.
Question: Hii I'm 16week 6days pregnant can I hv fish
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
You should limit how much you eat of these fish to two portions a week. Shark, swordfish and marlin contain much higher levels of mercury, so you shouldn't eat these fish at all while you're pregnant. Instead, you can eat as much as you want of any of the following salmon, tilapia, shrimp, tuna (canned-light), cod, and catfish. You can also confirm this with your doctor before consuming.