Answer: Hello dear
Loose motions happens due to dehydration,food allergy, indigestion, digestive issues are normal in pregnancy
Home remedies for loose motions are as follows...
1. Have buttermilk with little ginger and cumin seeds ,it will stop loose motions
2. U can also have muskmelon juice for couple of days it will cure loose stools
3. Avoid oily,fried item ,spicy items too
4. Drink lot of water , include fresh juice too
5. Apply castor oil on your tummy,it will reduce the heat
6. Have bland food items like rice porridge,curd rice,bread..
7. Make a habit of drinking cumin water after every meal will help you in digestion..
The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy.This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
Remedies for gas problem :
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Get Moving:Aim to walk or exercise for at least 30 minutes.
3. Take fiber supplements
4. Use stool Softners
5. Eliminate as much stress as possible.