Question: I m in 7 th month of pregnancy n i m suffering from acidity... How can i reduce it?
Answer: Hello! Your stomach that works to digest the food but in pregnancy the hormone progesterone starts relaxing and passes the stomach acid for easily and irritate. Hormones also slow down digestion, causing for less stomach acids to be produced. There are few remedies that i tried for myself might help you too,
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Hey! It's my 2nd trimester . N I m suffering from headache Acidity too..
Answer: Assess the reason of headache first .headaches could be due to :
stress, migraine,cold or any other infection, gastric,heat,pregnancy or hormonal,side effects of any medication, dehydration,caffeine induced or allergies,
If you have no history of migraine,it could be pregnancy lead or stress.
meditation and breathing exercises does help in regular headaches,a nice walk in fresh air could improve the healthy breathing,eat smaller meals instead of larger meals,cold or hot compress on neck and forehead, steam,eating frozen yogurt,drinking plenty of water,avoid alcohol and caffine, try to avoid stress and practice yoga, warm oil head massage could improve blood circulation in head
If nothing works out you could talk to your doctor,if he could provide any ointment or medicine which are safe to take to release the headache.but donot self medicate.