Answer: Hello dear...
To reduce vomiting in pregnancy,follow these remedies it might be helpful for you...
Have breakfast, within a hour of wake-up ,it will reduce morning sickness,and vomiting
Always have fruits after meal,it will give you more strength and stamina
Drink lemon juice,with salt,sugar it will reduce vomitting
You can boil a piece of ginger,in a glass of water,allow it to boil for five minutes,have it,best remedy for vomitting
For vomiting,you can drink buttermilk,tender coconut,cumin water ,ajwan water it will helps a lot
Avoid oily,spicy food,and packed items too,it will cause indigestion
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I cant eat even little amount of food .. feeling nausea..wat to do sister
Answer: Nausea during early pregnancy is normal. Have foods that dont trigger nausea feeling and this might differ from person to person. Have something little sour to help you during that time.
Question: I cant eat anything properly because of my nausea and vomiting. What should i eat?
Answer: You will be able to eat anything after trying these home remedies for nausea and vomiting.
Here are home remedies that help you get rid of nausea without using medications:-
1.) Eat Ginger
Ginger is a popular natural remedy commonly used to treat nausea.
2.) Peppermint Aromatherapy
Peppermint aromatherapy is another alternative likely to help reduce nausea.
Those exposed to a peppermint smell rated their level of nausea significantly lower than those given anti-nausea medications or a placebo
3.) Try Acupuncture or Acupressure
Acupuncture and acupressure are two techniques commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat nausea and vomiting.
4.) Slice a Lemon
Citrusy smells, such as those from a freshly sliced lemon, may help reduce nausea in pregnant women.
5.) Control Your Breathing
Taking slow, deep breaths can also help reduce nausea.
6.)Use Certain Spices
Several spices are popular home remedies often recommended to combat nausea.
a.) Fennel powder: May reduce menstrual symptoms, including nausea, and help women experience shorter periods.
b.) Cinnamon: May reduce the severity of nausea that women experience during menstruation.
c.) Cumin extract: May help improve symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, constipation and diarrhea in individuals suffering from IBS.
7.) Take a Vitamin B6 Supplement
Vitamin B6 is increasingly recommended as an alternative treatment for pregnant women preferring to avoid anti-nausea medications.
Some common tricks to avoid nausea:-
1.) Avoid spicy or fatty foods: A blander diet made up of foods such as bananas, rice, applesauce, crackers or baked potatoes may relieve nausea and decrease the likelihood of an upset stomach.
2.) Add protein to your meals: Protein-rich meals may fight off nausea better than meals high in fat or carbs.
3.) Avoid large meals: Opting for smaller, more frequent meals when you're feeling nauseated may help reduce your symptoms.
4.) Stay upright after you eat: Some people are more likely to experience reflux or become nauseous if they lie down within 30 to 60 minutes following a meal.
5.) Avoid drinking with meals: Drinking any liquids with meals may increase feelings of fullness, which may worsen nausea in some individuals.
6.) Stay hydrated: Dehydration can worsen nausea. If your nausea is accompanied by vomiting, replace your lost fluids with electrolyte-rich fluids such as flat mineral water, vegetable broth or a sports drink.
7.) Avoid strong smells: These may worsen nausea, especially during pregnancy.
8.) Avoid iron supplements: Pregnant women with normal iron levels should avoid taking iron supplements during the first trimester because they may worsen feelings of nausea .
9.) Exercise: Aerobic exercise and yoga may be particularly helpful ways to reduce nausea in some individuals
Hope this helps.
Question: from last three months I was able to eat now Iam feeling nausea what to I cant eat anything give me suggestion plz
Answer: Hello! Some women do not feel nausea during the first trimester of pregnancy but again they start feeling later which is nothing to worry. Try these home remedies, hopefully this will help you.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.