Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m having severe cough n cold during my 7th mth n cant take any medicine
Answer: Max avoid tablets if very urgent then u can take citirizen.have hot water and take steem
Question: hello everyone...i m having severe cold.. sneezing also der.. please suggest some home remedy or can I take medicine
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you
may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: I have severe cold and sneezing and also urine leakage when I am sneezing. Please tell me how to cure
Try to take steam. It will help you. Also check if albas oil is available. Simply put 2 to 3 drops on the steamed water and take it. It's pure herbal and helps with the cold. Try gargling. Take black tea with honey,ginger and pepper. This helps you alot!!!