Similar Questions with Answers
Question: After delivery I'm getting very emotional and cry for nothing.. Want to husband attention every time.. Why am i like this?
Answer: It's postpartum depression..it's common among all new mothers..it's becos of lack of sleep..and new engagement..just be relaxed...enjoy the moments with ur little one..admire her...talk to ur closed ones..u LL feel better
Question: I'm not only feeling hungry if I tried to eat I feel like vomiting why
Answer: Even I lost my appetite during first trimester of my pregnancy.. it ll go by itself by second trimester.. if u have vomiting sensation try to eat little by little quantity .. don't too much at a time...
Question: am not feeling hungery but if i eat forcefully am not getting digest as normal
Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and bloating shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips tat might help u –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).