7 months old baby

Question: I m breast feeding mother I got lump under arm from two days vv painful I got fever also from that.. How can I cure it at home.. Weather it goes or shud consult doctor

2 Answers
Answer: Its absolutely normal even I hand lumps on my right under arm.You should feed baby that particular breast milk under which you have lumps.Then it will gone completely.
Answer: Keep icepack .. it cure fast..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m in my third trimester and breast have gone very heard and painfull....i have even got lump under my arm .....is it normal in pregnancy???
Answer: Hello! Yes, it is normal to have lump and hard and painful breast. However to relief pain and hardness you can apply warm compress, for this dip a hand towel in warm water and apply on the breast till the pain subsides. The pain and hardness is mainly due to the reason that the body has started the production of breastmilk which is the food for the baby. Hence do not worry. Take care
»Read All Answers
Question: Am breast feeding mother, from 3 days I haven't got motion. It's very painful. Pls suggest me d remedy
Answer: Here are some home remedies for constipation. Including fiber-rich foods such as prunes, wholemeal bread, breakfast cereals, fruits, and vegetables in your diet . Increasing fluid consumption and regularly exercising can help you keep constipation. Adding the juice of half a lemon into a glass of lukewarm water with one spoon honey consuming this mixture every morning can also boost your bowel movement.  The consumption of cabbage soup too can help regularize bowel movements. Milk offers multiple health benefits. Drinking a glass of warm milk before bed can help provide you relief from constipation.
»Read All Answers
Question: I had c section 2 month's back n i m habing stomach pain from lst 1 week ...is it normal or else shud i consult doctor for it n also is there any home remedy to cure it
Answer: Hi Stomach pain ain't usually and that too definitely not for a week I guess you should consult your doctor regarding same
»Read All Answers