Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi, I Am suffering from severe cold and cough, will this affect my baby
Answer: It is not good to get cough.. coz.. it hurts baby...
Here are some tested remedies
1. For throat relief :
Have 4 cubes of Kapoor + 3 peeled cardamom keep it in cotton.. use it like inhaler.. (I bind it on wrist..)
2. Take 2 drops of Tulsi ark (easily available in aayurvedic store) + 1 spoon of honey have it in morning empty stomach helps in cold.
3. Turmeric milk is best way to get rid of cough. Have full cup of milk add turmeric powder 1 tea spoon boil it untill it remains half cup.. add pinch of salt.. have it Luke warm.
4. Gargle with luke warm salt water.. when ever you can..
5. Kushal kanthil - an aayurvedic medicine.. will help you to get rid of sour throat and cough as well.. have it after meals.. just keep it in your mouth... Neither swallow or chew..
6. Puffed chana.. are also helpful. Have it in afternoon.. don't eat or drink anything for half hour after you eat it..
You will feel relieved within two days
Question: Am suffering severe cough and cold so am sneezing more times it affect my baby
Dont worry...baby will not get affected due to cough and sneezing...baby is well protected inside...this will not affect the baby...find out the infection/cause for your cold and cough and get it treated...
Question: My baby is 2.5 months and is down with severe cold and cough. Any remedy? I am only breastfeeding him
Answer: hi you can try home remedies which will help to give relief to the baby you should place the steamer next to the babies bed you should lost some ajwain and try it in the clean cloth and make the potli and 2 compression on the babies just you should warm the mustard oil and massage with this on the baby's chest back and feet just before sleeping this will also help in congestion
Question: Im 34 weeks pregnant and i am having cough and cold. Will it affect my baby?
Answer: It doesn't impact the baby. But When u sneez or cough, it brings a sudden shock, which is not good for baby as it can cause abdominal cramps.